Paige began her career as a technical illustrator/graphic artist, working for more than 20 years at a large aerospace company. She developed a reputation for producing a quality product quickly and accurately, and when a move brought her into the real estate world she applied those graphic skills there as well. Prior to joining the Dow Realty Group she worked for 13 years as the administrator at one of the top real estate offices in Wolfeboro, handling not only transaction processing but also marketing and advertising.
Key area of expertise:
- Real estate transaction management
- Graphic design and photography
- Blogging and social media management
- Office organization
- Transaction oversight and processing
- Client and company marketing coordination
- Brochure and client booklet creation
- Office management and agent support
Paige is a highly organized and detail-oriented professional with experience providing superior administrative support. Creative, flexible, and excellent at juggling multiple tasks, she is committed to exceptional customer service and is happy to be part of The Dow Realty Group. She lives in an antique Colonial in Tuftonboro and can usually be found with garden tools in one hand and her camera in the other.