Krystal brings to the team a corporate background with over 10 years of experience in accounting, finance and business, and 6+ years in sales, management and relationship building. A native of the Lakes Region, she graduated from Laconia High School and earned her degrees from Southern NH University with a BS in Accounting and Finance and MBA in Marketing. Krystal has worked for large Fortune 500 companies, focusing on accounting, finance, auditing, staffing, relationship building and much more throughout NH and MA. From this experience she has gained the understanding and skills to be an exceptional agent.
Key Areas of Expertise:
- First Time Home Buyers
- Multi-family Investments and Property Management
- Condo Living and Associations
- Relationship and community building
- Extensive knowledge of the Lakes Region and network of local professionals and friends
- Market expert for areas serviced
- Multi-family cash flow projections
- Matching homes/towns to buyers needs and desires as well as introduction to communities and buyer’s areas of interest
- Client services and client management
- Listing and marketing plan implementation
- Contract to close coordination
Krystal wants her buyer clients to be satisfied and excited to start their next chapter in building memories in their new homes. She wants her seller clients to feel comfortable right from the beginning of the listing process through the closing, making the entire transaction a rewarding experience.
Krystal loves living in the Lakes Region where she can enjoy the four seasons with her daughter. She enjoys running in the spring and fall, hiking the beautiful mountains, enjoying the lakes, and skiing or snowshoeing in the winter.