Lake Wentworth Facts
- Lake Wentworth is entirely in the town of Wolfeboro
- Has 15 miles of shorefront
- 20 islands, Stamp Act is the largest
- 3,000 acres of water
- Deepest point is 85 feet at Fuller's Deep
- Elevation is 30 feet higher than Winnipesaukee
Wentworth, Lake , Carroll co., E N.H., resort lake in town of Wolfeboro, drains into L. Winnipesaukee, 2 mi/3.2 km to SW; 4 mi/6.4 km long, 2 mi/3.2 km wide. Wentworth State Park on N shore.
Fish of Lake Wentworth
Still have questions?Contact Adam Dow.