Barrington is a woodland, farm, and bedroom community with a population of approximately 8,576.
The town's attractive natural features, including rivers, brooks, waterfalls and ponds all surround Beauty Hill.
Barrington is also bisected by the Calef Highway (Rte 125), named for a state senator from the 1800's whose family founded the locally famous general store, Calef's Country Store.
Dow Realty Group - Area Expert
- All Barrington Real Estate 60+
- Barrington Land for Sale <10
- Condos for Sale in Barrington Between $350,000 to $750,000 <10
- Condos for Sale in Barrington over $350,000 <10
- Condos for Sale in Barrington over $750,000 <10
- Condos for Sale in Barrington under $350,000 <10
- New Construction 40+
- New Listings <10
- Upcoming Open Houses <10