Featured Listing: 32 Pickpocket - Waterfront Oasis on over 8 Acres!
The Town of Exeter. Population 15,317, each one living there by choice and envied by those who don’t. Downtown Exeter, is punctuated with historic homes, tree lined streets, quaint shops and museums that define the quintessential New England town. Rich in history, recognized as the first New Hampshire Capital during the Revolutionary War and the site of the first constitution of New Hampshire. Exeter was the birthplace of the United State Republican Party and celebrates the visit of Abraham Lincoln who visited his son Robert when he was a student at Phillips Exeter Academy.
- Exeter Condos for sale between $350K - $750K 10+
- Exeter Condos for sale over $750K <10
- Historic Homes for Sale in Exeter 30+
- New Construction Homes for Sale in Exeter <10
- Exeter Homes 10+
- Luxury Exeter Homes 10+
- Exeter Historic Homes for Sale <10
- Exeter Condos for sale over $350K 10+
- Exeter Condos for sale under $350K 10+
- Exeter Homes with a Master Bedroom with Bath 30+