Featured Listing: 32 Pickpocket - Waterfront Oasis on over 8 Acres!
The Town of Exeter. Population 15,317, each one living there by choice and envied by those who don’t. Downtown Exeter, is punctuated with historic homes, tree lined streets, quaint shops and museums that define the quintessential New England town. Rich in history, recognized as the first New Hampshire Capital during the Revolutionary War and the site of the first constitution of New Hampshire. Exeter was the birthplace of the United State Republican Party and celebrates the visit of Abraham Lincoln who visited his son Robert when he was a student at Phillips Exeter Academy.
- Exeter Condos for sale between $350K - $750K 10+
- Exeter Condos for sale over $750K <10
- Exeter Land For Sale 10+
- Exeter Open Houses 10+
- Exeter Recent Listings 10+
- Historic Homes for Sale in Exeter 20+
- New Construction Homes for Sale in Exeter <10
- Luxury Exeter Homes <10
- Exeter Historic Homes for Sale <10
- Exeter Condos for sale over $350K 20+
- Exeter Condos for sale under $350K <10
- Exeter Homes with a Master Bedroom with Bath 10+
- Exeter Homes 10+